Warmer days are again ahead of us, and we all want to take the best advantage out of them. Mild, sunny weather, fresh air, yummy snacks and fun activities are proven to be the winning combination, so we are bringing you a checklist of things to consider when organizing an unforgettable picnic in nature!
1. Location – If you are spending the majority of your time in the city and you are tired of the city buzz, find a spot near the sea, pond or a stream. Time spent by the water will help you to relax and reconnect – at least for the day.
2. Equipment – Don't forget some cozy cushions and towels! Those made by take tha break brand can even be brought around in the accompanying linen totes. These handmade Croatian products made of natural materials are a great addition for your spring picnics, and they will fit perfectly into the shots you might be sharing with your friends on social media.
3. Company – Invite dear friends and family members to this get-together, where you will get to spend some quality time together and forget about the everyday tasks. Point them out that the only requirement for participation is good mood!
4. Food – Food is always in the focus of every meeting, so make sure there are tasty bites available for the whole crew! You can't go wrong with fresh fruit and yummy nuts, and for that extra wow effect we suggest you prepare some yummy Grandpa's dinkel cookies. On the other hand, if you'd like to stick to the more traditional options, waffles and pancakes are always a safe bet when it comes to picnic finger food - especially when served alongside Dida Boža spreads.
5. Beverages – Don't forget to stay hydrated, especially during the warmer days! Always have a bottle of water by your side, and to your picnic bag you can add some refreshing organic fruit juices without added sugars.
6. Fun – A picnic day should be full of fun activities which will challenge your body and mind, and in which both young and old can participate. When was the last time you played legendary Uno? And what about the Hide and Seek? Make sure to bring your favourite reads for those moments of peace and quiet. Also, music is always a positive mood booster, so in case you don't have a radio, you can always sing along to your favourite hits.
7. Enjoyment – After you ticked all of the boxes above, at the end you just need to remember that the whole point of the picnic is to enjoy yourself. All your worries and problems should be left at home, as today is your day to enjoy!
Carnival or as some call it, masquerade, is certainly a time of joy and fun for everyone. Carnival in Croatia doesn't have a specific date but lasts for a longer time. It begins after the holiday of Epiphany and lasts until Lent. The carnival peak is in the period from 17 till 19 February and on Shrove Tuesday.
This year, Hermes International received recognition for premium quality of their products – Superior Taste Award. This is the most prestigious award in the food segment in the world, which has been awarded by the International Taste Institute from Brussels.
Say goodbye to summer and welcome autumn with lots of energy for new challenges with Dida Boža fruit spreads in large jars. Natural, fruit spreads and a jam known to everyone, whose flavors leave you breathless, and are a favorite snack for both young and adult gourmets.
Meal preparation during the summer months is hard for many. It’s often easier to reach for fast and unhealthy food, which can lead to the feeling of fatigue and uneasiness. In order for your body to be more energetic, and the organism satisfied with a multitude of useful nutrients - we suggest you to incorporate Dida Boža salty bread spreads with a high proportion of vegetables, without gluten and preservatives to your meals.
The most important meal of the day is breakfast but not just any kind – start your day with nutrient-dense foods that will give your body maximum amount of energy for all-day activities. Dida Boža organic and natural products, in addition to being the ingredients for sweet and savory recipes, are often the first choice when making breakfast.
We are eagerly awaiting the next holiday and looking forward to spending it with our loved ones. Take a look at our tips below to make this Easter even more special.
Spring has arrived, and with it longer and warmer days with more activities. At this time, usually in March, spring fatigue can often occur. This is reflected in symptoms such as sleepiness, lack of energy, feelings of lethargy or changes in appetite. To enjoy spring activities without these symptoms, make sure to get enough nutrients into your body that will boost your energy and contribute to your health.
Everybody is familiar with the old, wise saying: „Mens sana in corpore sano – a healthy mind in a healthy body. “
At some point in our lives we realize that the time has come to leave our old habits behind and start a new, better, healthier beginning. The food we consume directly affects our behavior, mood and energy levels, and all the other things getting us through the day. Besides eating quality foods and staying physically active, it is important to give special attention to the activities that relax us, give peace to our mind, and boost our mood and creativity.
…for our golden Olympians! Right after 2021. Games and amazing triumph in coxless pairs rowing discipline, a TV commercial featuring Croatian Olympic champions Sinković brothers was aired across Croatian TV channels. Valent and Martin, three-time Olympic medal winners, were preparing for this prestigious competition with a little help of eco and conventional jams, as well as Dida Boža organic juices without added sugars.
Food and cooking? For some, it is a matter of need and some really enjoy cooking and exploring in every possible way. Our dear collaborator Pogača surprises us every day with delicious and eye-catching meals. Today we found out about her useful tips and advice regard cooking. In addition, we have prepared a few delicious and interesting ideas and recipes for a healthy lunch, snack, or dinner that might not immediately occur to you.
If you haven't heard about „Noćnjak“ yet, you could easily confuse it with its original meaning - oil leaking from the olive. This time we are not talking about that Noćnjak, but the international manifestation of olive growers and producers. The event is taking place for 15 years in a row to evaluate and reward the best oils and products made from it.
We are sure you already had the chance to try Dida Boža products, but maybe you aren't fully familiarized with the brand origins and how it all began. Dida Boža is a Croatian brand following the traditional Dalmatian recipe, which dates way back in the past.
to endure the isolation easier
With a pleasant relaxing atmosphere, we convey a touch of tradition, taste and a healthy lifestyle, in order to provide you with a true holiday that relaxes your mind and nourishes your soul.
Take a look at our 5 advices for summer madness
There is no better annual season for maximum enjoyment and relaxation. Use the summer as best you can.
The Dida Boža brand is the Croatian market leader in the organic products segment. It is synonymous for unique Dalmatian flavor products and top quality. The brand is named after a real person, grandfather of company owner Neb Chupin.