- about product
- nutrition facts
Fragrant, seductive and sweet, strawberry reminds us that life is beautiful. It challenges the public opinion that every medicine is bitter because it hides many healing properties in its seductive flavor. If you like organic products, like to try new things or have a sweet tooth, taste Dida Boža’s organic strawberry spread and get to know the sweet taste of nature.
Nutrition facts 100 g
|Energy||996 kJ / 238 kcal|
|of which saturated fat||0 g|
|of which sugars||56 g|
|Vitamin A||0.8 µg|
● with cottage cheese, mascarpone, ricotta
● with sharp goat and sheep cheese
● with homemade noodles
● as filing for cheesecake or ice cream
●with müsli and yoghurt
● as filing for cakes, pies and cookies
● with bread, pastry, muffins, pancakes or croissants
● with various kinds of roasted meat
Produced from 82g of fruit per 100g of product. Total sugar content 60g to 100g.
Ingredients: strawberries*, sugar*, water, gelling agent: pectin, acidity regulator: citric acid, lactic acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
- 240 g