- about product
- nutrition facts
Blackberry is not just a pleasure for your palate, but also an elixir for your body because of its numerous healing properties. Try Dida Boža’s organic blackberry spread and let nature show you its best riches. Organic ingredients make this spread particularly interesting for all health and organic food enthusiasts.
Nutrition facts 100 g
|Energy||992 kJ / 237 kcal|
|of which saturated fat||0 g|
|of which sugars||58 g|
|Vitamin C||33.3 mg|
● with sharp goat and sheep cheese
● with creamy and ripe cheese
● with cottage cheese, ricotta, mascarpone
● as filing for cakes, pies and cookies
●with salmon and other fish
● with various kinds of roasted meat
● with bread, pastry, muffins, pancakes or croissants
Produced from 82g of fruit per 100g of product. Total sugar content 60g to 100g.
Ingredients: blackberries*, sugar*, gelling agent: pectin, acidity regulator: citric acid, lactic acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
- 36X30 g